It is my priority to create a safe and welcoming space where clients may open up freely without judgment. The Psychoanalytic approach is an in-depth, non-directive talking therapy allowing for deep exploration of unconscious processes, where the analyst responds to the client’s challenge by putting the individual’s knowledge to work.
• College of Registered Psychotherapist of Ontario (CRPO)- RP 008680
• Ontario Society of Registered Psychotherapists (OSRP)
• Toronto Psychoanalytic Society (TPS)-Guest
Degree / MA
• 2011. Master’s degree in Psychology. University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
• 2021. Master’s degree in Bioethics. FLACSO-Latin American Faculty of Social Sciences
I offer my therapeutic support in English & Spanish
Contact Gabriela Poggi
Free 30 min consultations for new patients are available to inquire about individual expertise, explore compatibility with the therapist and possibilities to better support you in your journey.